You’ve got “Q”s, and I’ve got “A”s!
Join me for my weekly Q&A session, where I answer all of your low-content publishing related questions. Watch on my Facebook page, or right here on YouTube.
1. How do I get my books on the first page of search results?
2. Should I monitor the BSR for several days before validating the book?
3. What royalty amount should I target, and what impacts printing costs?
4. Can I choose an Amazon Browse category that is not part of the Books department?
5. How many books should I publish initially to “prove” a niche, and then how many more should I publish if it’s successful?
6. Should I un-publish a book that gets a bad review, and then republish it under another title?
7. Is there any way to upload more than one book at a time?
8. Should I set up an email account for each pen name?
FREE GUIDE: 3-STEPS TO PUBLISHING YOUR FIRST LOW-CONTENT BOOK IN LESS THAN A DAY: https://rachelharrisonsund.com/first-lc-book/
MORE LOW-CONTENT PUBLISHING TIPS:
The Pros and Cons of Working for Yourself
Working from home offers many benefits and even a few drawbacks. It’s up to you to determine if you have the personality for it. You’ll need to rein in family and friends who want to take advantage of you, as well as yourself, to stay on track for creating a healthy and profitable home business.The Impact Trifecta: Make the Most of Your Impact Efforts
Impact can feel oddly unsatisfying. If you’re feeling that your impact isn’t fulfilling you, that’s a clue. Maybe you’re not having all the impact you want to have.How To Show Your Expertise When You’re Starting Out
To show your expertise when first starting out doesn’t require you to have a huge client roster, or even a following yet. Use these tips to help you gain a following, improve search engine optimization (SEO) and build your business.5 Things to Think About Before You Start a Business
Before you start a business and kick off your entrepreneur journey, you need to understand a number of things. Here are five to think about before you invest your money.How Do You Create Multiple Streams of Income?
Here are just a few of the ways you can create multiple streams of income online. There are also ways you can do it offline such as savings, investing, rental income, and more.