You’ve got “Q”s, and I’ve got “A”s!
Join me for my weekly Q&A session, where I answer all of your low-content publishing related questions. Watch on my Facebook page, or right here on YouTube.
1. How are authors able to place copy into the “Editorial Reviews” section of their product page?
2. Is it possible to produce boxed notebooks sets through KDP?
3. Do I own my own ISBNs for the books I’ve published?
4. How soon should I start seeing sales after publication of a book?
5. Are category rankings as important as overall BSR?
6. How can I stop customers from seeing my outdated seasonal books if I can’t permanently delete them from my bookshelf?
FREE GUIDE: 3-STEPS TO PUBLISHING YOUR FIRST LOW-CONTENT BOOK IN LESS THAN A DAY: https://rachelharrisonsund.com/first-lc-book/
MORE LOW-CONTENT PUBLISHING TIPS:
Does Money Make You Successful?
When people want to become entrepreneurs they don’t actually think about the work. They think about the freedom.Your Fear Is a Valuable Messenger
I know you care about impact. Fear will keep you from it, if not by shutting you down, then by distractions. We all feel fear, so what can you do?Discovering Lucrative Business Opportunities
There are several ways to be successful today but the most popular one is almost always acknowledged as venturing into a world of capitalizing on online business opportunities. People who are able to do this easily usually reap in the positive benefits many folds.Ready To Position Yourself As an Expert?
Becoming an expert is a process. At first you will feel as if you’ll never make it, but everything you do builds on the next thing and eventually it will snowball to true success.It Will Take More Than Motivation To Make A Business Succeed
Many people naturally have the leadership abilities that are necessary to operate a successful business based on their family environment while they were growing up. Their basic character traits are often nurtured and manifested during these stages.