Your low-content publishing related questions, answered!
Today I answer:
1. If I hire a freelancer to create my LC books, how can I be sure that I own the copyrights and/or have commercial rights to the finished book?
2. What are the benefits of placing LC books into a series?
3. Why do sales decline within a few days of publication?
4. Which LC books can be published as ebooks?
5. Can we place our books into categories outside of the Books department?
6. How do I use a company name rather than a human pen name?
3 Steps to Publishing Your First Low-Content Book in Less Than a Day: https://rachelharrisonsund.com/first-lc-book/
MORE LOW-CONTENT PUBLISHING TIPS: https://www.rachelharrisonsund.com/
FREE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP: https://bit.ly/2kSTsaZ
Say hi on social:
7 Steps To Visualize Your Way To Success
Visualization is a lot about building confidence. It’s also about tapping into the brain’s tendency to heighten your awareness to opportunities that have to do with what you’re focusing on.3 Prominent Benefits of Custom Snapbacks
Today, custom snapbacks are all the rage because of their high quality and stylish looks. What makes these units special is that you can adjust the strap based on your head size. Therefore, if you are going to purchase a snapback, you won’t have to worry about whether it will fit you or not.Bouncing Back From Rejection
Bouncing back from rejection is a skill that can be learned. You can, with these 5 nuggets of wisdom.Business Success: Perfection Doesn’t Exist
One thing that often impedes a business owner’s measurement of success is their belief that they can be perfect. The truth is, perfection doesn’t exist.How To Measure Business Success
Checking up on where your business is at least once a year is a great way to ensure your continued success. It will make you more aware of how each choice you make affects your business outcomes.