If you are passionate about growing sustainable online businesses make sure you hit Subscribe to get the latest strategies and lessons from me as I go!
▶ CLICK HERE to explore the best content from the my blog: https://www.skipwithben.com
A quick summary:
* WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: We need two pieces to get started with uploading our first low content journal: A cover and the interior. Now for this example I already have a design that I had from my merch by amazon business. Won’t go into getting designs in this video.
* THE COVER: I use photoshop to create my covers.
* KDP cover template: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/cover-templates?ref_=kdp_ts_pb_cov
* Create template
* Add design
* Mention adding text and why this is important
* THE INTERIOR: I use tangent templates for my interiors. One time fee with tons of different templates. Right now I am mostly doing college ruled interiors
* THE UPLOAD:
* Book title
* UPLOAD & PREVIEW
* Review process takes about 24-48 hours up to 72 hours
My Favorite Tools & Resources:
★Merch Informer (Ultimate Research): https://merchinformer.com/427.html★
★Book Bolt (Ultimate Research for KDP): https://bookbolt.io/166.html★
KDP Cover Templates: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/cover-templates?ref_=kdp_ts_pb_cov
HTML Editor for Descriptions: https://html-online.com/editor/
Book Bolt: https://bookbolt.io/166.html
Follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/skipwithben
Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/benjaminskip
6 Reasons Why You Should Be Your Own Boss In Business
Becoming your own boss means that you create your own business. You are going to have to take responsibility for your business and you have to be willing to take risks. That said, here are 6 reasons why you should be your own boss.Non-Profit Does Not Mean No Money
Some entrepreneurs do not want to start a non-profit business because they feel their goal is to make money. The fact is that the right kind of non-profit can generate far more revenue that a for-profit business. The word “non-profit” does not mean “no money”.Entrepreneur Coaching – The Control Paradox
When you don’t make a decision you forfeit control. It’s weird. Many small business owners tell me that one of the main reasons they started their business was for control.Entrepreneurs: How To Almost “Fail Proof” Your Business
As an entrepreneur, you can lose everything you’ve worked for almost instantly. It can happen to anyone. It can happen to YOU. Here is a strategy to safe-guard your business.Blood, Guts And Business Gore
As an entrepreneur, there will be times where you feel like giving up. You will encounter numerous setbacks. But it’s how you deal with these setbacks that will define your success or failure.